Jadon Sancho

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ceiling is always a bit vague though. Wouldn't be surprised if he doesn't get noticably better from where he's at now. Thing is, he is already fantastic if not a bit inconsistent in how effective he is in every game. He is easily a 20 goals, 20 assists a season player already.

Same is true about Sancho as well. He might never get better than he is now, which from what I have seen not as good as Sane. Then again he is probably better than what Sane was at 19 lol.

This stuff is hard to predict, but since Sane seems to be leaving anyway I would be happy to try Sancho

Sanchos stats can’t be disputed, they are impressive, especially when given his age. What puts me off the most though is the attitude. Our team has been very carefully put together in terms of personalities. Sancho doesn’t have the modesty and work ethic for this team.

Sanchos stats can’t be disputed, they are impressive, especially when given his age. What puts me off the most though is the attitude. Our team has been very carefully put together in terms of personalities. Sancho doesn’t have the modesty and work ethic for this team.

Do any of us really know about his modesty or work ethic ?

I would like to think that if City is interested, they will be watching him regulary and carrying out research into his personal traits.

Obviously we will know quite a lot already , but he has been away and could have changed since he left.

If Leroy leaves then personally I would love jadon back here. Anyone know exactly how we structured his sale with regards buyback options , discounted fees etc?

Sancho's position when he left would be the key.

Did he:
1) demand guaranteed playing time to stay
2) demand more money than we were willing to pay
3) simply moved as he expected a better chance
4) a complicated combination of lots of things ;)

1 or 2 and he's already done as far as Pep is concerned

Problem is no one really knows the full details of why he left in the first place.

Gut feeling - we won't go back, and we'll look elsewhere

Move on forget Sancho, he's been a stick used by the media to hit us with. I'm sure our scouting staff will do us proud.

Do any of us really know about his modesty or work ethic ?

I would like to think that if City is interested, they will be watching him regulary and carrying out research into his personal traits.

Obviously we will know quite a lot already , but he has been away and could have changed since he left.

hasn’t he repeatedly been turning up late to training for Dortmund? He should be first one in and last one out at his age

hasn’t he repeatedly been turning up late to training for Dortmund? He should be first one in and last one out at his age

I don't know but many on here seem to have the answers .

I expect professional managers, DOF to do the research om such topics is what I was saying.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.