Match Thread | Aston Villa vs Man City (12/01/20)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Players who can pull crosses like that off should be illegal.

I'd walk off if I were a Villa player. Better yet, I'd only stay so I can get the man's shirt.

Illegal I say. Illegal!!

Brilliant brilliant half, of course Villa have been shit but we've been great.

Really hope we don't ease up, other than playing beautifully we have nothing left to play for in the league, so why not just smash every team from now on.

This off ragcafé :

"This kind of domination is what Liverpool aren’t capable of. City are the far superior side in England. It’s annoying how fortunate the Scousers have been and how ill-luck seems to have hit City hard this season. Look at the respective games v Spurs this season: City has 30+ shots on goal against them yet conceded two goals from Spurs having two speculative shots (their only two shots of the match) whilst Liverpool beat Spurs with Spurs inexplicably missing sitter after sitter.

It’s downright preposterous."

Makes me uneasy, this kind of thing. It's like some wanker in the pub bigging you up. And being sincere about it, too.

He’s also wrong about the game last night, Liverpool battered Spurs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.