#17 | Kevin De Bruyne - 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
You could give most premier league players 10 goes at that cross to Jesus and they wouldn't do it as well as Kevin did. He in unreal, wehn you see him like this is it even mroe impressive what we achieved last season without him.

The club should be trying to get his assist vs Arsenal credited back to him, it’s disgraceful that it was taken away.

You could give most premier league players 10 goes at that cross to Jesus and they wouldn't do it as well as Kevin did. He in unreal, wehn you see him like this is it even mroe impressive what we achieved last season without him.

and he did it before already. against stoke in centurions season.

The club should be trying to get his assist vs Arsenal credited back to him, it’s disgraceful that it was taken away.
I agree but the other day I remembered against Brighton when he was credited with a goal, then after the game they gave the goal to David and gave Kev the assist, but David was offside which means it should've been disallowed. So that assist cancels out the Arsenal assist I guess.

He’s getting somewhere back towards full fitness now, I’d say he’s at about 85%. He’s going to be out of this world when he gets a few more games under his belt.

Pretty please with cherries on top that he stays fit for the big game ahead.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.