#9 | Gabriel Jesus - 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
He is a team player - he is great everywhere,,

If you run, fight, tackle, defend and can pass the ball, dribble, shoot and etc - what's the problem :D

And those are the skills - GJ has gained at City or had before coming to City..

Better option than Sterling on the left wing for me <3

Hes good player but misses too many chances for my liking. Left wing could be his place maybe and bring in long term Aguero replacement in summer? Think we have foreign spots to do that.
I have said many times that he is actually a winger being played as striker. He could go on to be one of the best Brazilian wingers to ever play the game, which is saying something.

He is incredibly gifted and has a decade of football ahead of him.

Thought he was excellent today up front with Aguero. The space they open up for each other is really, really hard to defend against. And impossible for a team like Villa.

That turn in the first half - was phenomenal though..

Each game I watch GJ - I find out something amazing about him.. In a year or two - he is definitely Ballon Dor contender..

I have said many times that he is actually a winger being played as striker. He could go on to be one of the best Brazilian wingers to ever play the game, which is saying something.

He is incredibly gifted and has a decade of football ahead of him.
I've said the same thing,he is not the target man but a great left attacking winger,pep will hopefully be convinced now

He didn't really play wing today. He played on the left of a fairly central 3.

I personally think you could stick him as either a forward or a winger and it would work.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.