Tommy Doyle | On loan at Wolves

Big lol at the idea Doyle's a United fan. Is he fuck. Couldn't be more City if he tried. Can you imagine either of his grandads letting that happen?
Such a big Ushited fan he was on the train back from the match yesterday with his mates

I am sure it was in this thread I had a quick look but couldn't find it.

We are all aware of his background but the guy was adamant he was a rag growing up and it does happen, I have been a blue all my life but my son is not, my advice to people is not to leave your kids mother when they are 2yo, her parting shot in my back was to buy him man utd gear all his life.

Anyway, the point of me posting it was to show he was a blue, as for Taylor that is also common knowledge that he is in the stands whenever he can when not playing.

You love to see it :)
Just like the rubbish that was reported that Nicky Butt was a blue growing up, he was always a rag.

Having made his full City debut in the EFL Cup against Southampton in October, the next step for Doyle is appearing in the Premier League for Pep Guardiola’s side. Both Doyle and Taylor Harwood-Bellis were told to “be ready” for when football returned and so they have, with the former on the bench against both Chelsea and Liverpool.

Doyle believes if he continues to “just work hard, keep a smile on your face and the opportunities will come so hopefully, fingers crossed Southampton I get a go, but we will see.”

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.