Match of the Day - 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was the City fan on that debate. The Liverpool fan was pretty fair, it was the rag going on about the Saudi Human Rights records during a team of the year decade debate that was getting my goat!
I only heard a few minutes of it on the car radio but when they mentioned the Dippers as being a candidate I arrived home so I didn’t bother continuing with the programme. Is your bit on a podcast? Wouldn’t mind listening to.

I only heard a few minutes of it on the car radio but when they mentioned the Dippers as being a candidate I arrived home so I didn’t bother continuing with the programme. Is your bit on a podcast? Wouldn’t mind listening to.

Possibly. It’s not that exciting though is it, there’s not even a debate here ...which most fans agreed with

According to the motd commentator liverpool are the first team from Europes top 5 leagues to score 50 goals this season.
We've been airbrushed again.
I think the 'season' runs from jan-jan now. This avoids the inconvenience of being beaten by us and coming second - in fact it means they won everything and broke all records in one 'season'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.