Crystal Palace (H) | Pre-Match Thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
D D

Deleted member 81382

We've got all week to prepare for this so I reckon we'll be firing on all cylinders.

Ederson
Walker
Stones
Fernandinho
Mendy
Rodri
B Silva
De Bruyne
Mahrez
Aguero
Jesus

3 days later we are going to play SU away, so we will see rotation. This time we will play only with Kun up front, Gabby will start against SU imo.

We've got all week to prepare for this so I reckon we'll be firing on all cylinders.

Ederson
Walker
Stones
Fernandinho
Mendy
Rodri
B Silva
De Bruyne
Mahrez
Aguero
Jesus
That’s the team I’d go for too, only change I’d make is Cancelo for Walker. Think he needs the chance to get some momentum going with a run of games.

Any chance we'll see Laporte in this one? I'd be surprised if Raheem doesn't play after missing the Villa game.

Hopefully a decent atmosphere for this one. Haven’t had a home game for a couple weeks and coming off a derby win and a 6-1 away let’s be happy blues!!

4-0 city.

Aguero x2 mahrez and Bernardo

Think we’ll see Laporte against Fulham if he’s fit enough. I don’t see him featuring until then at the absolute earliest.
Thanks bud, suppose that makes sense, don't want to rush him back and risk a recurrence.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.