Crystal Palace (H) | Pre-Match Thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
i would keep things fresh and rotating and everyone happy leading upto the United and Real games. Maybe play one of the strikers and bring Bernado back?

That’s the team I’d go for too, only change I’d make is Cancelo for Walker. Think he needs the chance to get some momentum going with a run of games.
I would too tbh, I just think Pep will see Walker as essential in nullifying Zaha.

The rotation will continue, so I don’t really know whether to name the team I want, or the team I think Pep will go for, but I think we can expect Jesus to be on the bench as he will start at Sheff Utd, with Bernardo, Gundogan, Walker and possibly Sterling (I would continue to rest him personally) all coming back in. Centre backs is hard to predict. I don’t want Pep to dismiss Garcia, but I feel Pep has a bit more trust in Otamendi/Stones than he did a few weeks ago.

id go similar to yesterday, Jesus is a better player wide than through the middle but I expect Sterling will come back in - but he needs a performance, hes almost taken his foot of the peddle last couple of months, a couple of tap ins aside.

ederson
walker
stones
fernandinho
mendy
rodri
KDB
bernardo
mahrez
aguero
jesus

Ederson
Walker Stones Otamendi Mendy
Rodri
Mahrez KDB Bernardo Jesus
Aguero

Keep Sterling on the bench. Another game where he can chill might not be bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.