Crystal Palace (H) | Pre-Match Thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Referee: Graham Scott. Assistants: Neil Davies, Derek Eaton.

Fourth official:
Jeremy Simpson.
VAR: John Brooks. Assistant VAR: Adam Nunn.

The only changes Id make form the team that played Villa would be maybe to rest Silva and play Bernardo or Foden (probably Bernardo) and maybe play Walker instead of Cancello (though he played really well)

Suppose some of it will depend upon fitness and need for rest at the moment.

Which wing does Zaha play?
We need to may the quickest available full back against him

It has been a while since we had so many players fit and performing, team selection is going to be a headache, it's going to be very hard to make it to the bench only let alone to start. Very nice problem for Pep to have though.

After this week, with a fair wind it’s three games a week till the end of the season!

Which wing does Zaha play?
We need to may the quickest available full back against him
On both sides. If he was 2 years younger i would've liked to him here. I can see him coming from right or free roam since Meyer is now injured and they just got Tosun.

Score 5 and make it 100 since the start of the season.

We are going to play 5 games in two weeks: Palace, SU, Fulham, Man U, Spurs. Pep will rotate heavily and every fit player will get a chance. Hopefully Laporte will get minutes against Fulham.

Good job they're all easy games

I expect Some rotation here, we’ve got something of a break before this but then we play sheff Utd away few days later before the FA cup game the following weekend which will bring heavy rotation.

Ederson
Cancelo
Stones
Fernandinho
Rodri
Angelino
Bernardo
Silva
Mahrez
Jesus
Aguero

Cancelo needs more than 1 game in 2/3 out if he’s going to be anything other than a means to rest walker and after his best game to date for us it would be unwise to stick him Back on the bench. Back 3 stays the same for consistency, mendy has been superb last two games but give him a rest before the midweek game. sadly there’s no room for zinchenko in this altered formation so angelino is ahead of him as second choice for me.

Midfield Bernardo comes back in, Kdb rotates out purely for resting purposes. And upfront it should be as you were. Sterling has played a lot and he doesn’t deserve a place in the side right now, a few games out will do him no harm. I fear if mahrez is dropped he will lose his form, he’s surely currently undroppable. Jesus hasn’t played enough games to need a rest, and Aguero has to start after Villa, he can be brought off after an hour if he’s still not fully recovered from his lay off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.