Bunga Bunga City

I would imagine no photos are allowed at these kind of parties, and that's part of the deal of getting flown over. The players aren't that stupid.

True (I hope)
The Sun says the party was elsewhere; the photos are just them at the hotel - the players weren't there.

We had a works do at the Mere hotel (no Italian models were in attendance). Nice place but not exactly exclusive or private so an odd choice for something like what was reported.
I thought that too.
Do any of the pics look as if they were taken inside? I dont suppose the girls were dressed like that with the players piling off the coach in club trackies.
The Swan at Bucklow dod for us after Midlands aways

The Mail reporting the Sun, and have a source says it was the delayed Christmas party and the models may have been the Milan supporters club! They do all seem to have Italian-style names.

It's a bit of a mess of an article.

The Sun version says that the party was not at the hotel but somewhere else, so there's essentially some pictures of the women at a posh hotel, and possibly going to a party with the players, and possibly having been flown in from Italy.

My head hurts now.

The Milan supporters club is the best line of the whole article.

I can just imagine one of the players telling the wife the morning of the game, "Sorry, don't stay up, I'm going to be late home tonight, the club have organised an event with the Milan supporters club after the game. You? No, you don't want to come, it'll be really boring, autograph signing and corporate stuff."

True (I hope)
The Sun says the party was elsewhere; the photos are just them at the hotel - the players weren't there.

Good planning, putting them up in the middle of nowhere. Don't want them bumping into the WAGs in Selfridges.

The Daily Mail ! The Hitler supporting newspaper (named him Man of the year in 1934 and 1935) presently criticising members of the Royal Family for wanting to lower their profile after they orchestrated a vociferous campaign of hate against one of them - all in the public interest of course. I can’t believe anyone would want to read either the online or paper copy of that dossier or lies and hate. Whatever the City players did on Saturday evening I would have zero confidence in the Daily Mail’s ability to report it.

Fuck me I'm no fan of the Daily Fail but that line, really??

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.