#26 | Riyad Mahrez - 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
I assume it is a spelling mistake and what you meant is: I am convinced we are better with him. That is what you wanted to say, didn’t you ? Otherwise you are defying the logic or you have already forgotten that we have not lost a single game with him on the pitch ( unless when he comes on when the game is dead and buried.. Liverpool game for instance) or you are ignoring that he has played the most important role ,along with Kev, in the current unbeaten run.
What fans boys don't accept is that it's a team game,you support one player only

I just hope Pep doesn't drop him now like he's been known to do in the past.

Give Sterling an extended period of rest to sort his head out and allow Mahrez the platform to continue this form.
Pep rarely "drops" a player he rotates them, but anyway you think he shouldn't "rotate" Riyad right now, but its OK to rotate or "drop" Raheem "to sort his head out" because he's had a bit of a drop in form, something Riyad has done far more in the past 2 seasons.

Unfairly? No, I respect Pep's squad selections. If you don't does that still make you a City fan?
Sorry mate but that statement is wrong on so many different levels,Pep is a genius the Leicester game was sheer brilliance but we all make mistakes, and Pep probably has dropped players unfairly or rather for reasons we do not know Ibra and Yaya thought so

Sorry mate but that statement is wrong on so many different levels,Pep is a genius the Leicester game was sheer brilliance but we all make mistakes, and Pep probably has dropped players unfairly or rather for reasons we do not know Ibra and Yaya thought so
are they unfair then if you say "probably"? And they are for "reasons we do not know"? you can't say that your speculation is fact, we have our opinions, that's fine.
I support Pep's teams %100 before a match. Second guessing team sheets and pointing fingers after the game is played is quite an easy task.
but the point was directed more at the OP's previously loaded hypothetical question, which imo he was correct to say later he probably shouldn't have asked it. Fair play.
Obviously you can be a City fan regardless of what or any aspect of the club you may or may not like, it's not all or nothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.