African Cup of Nations 2021

Newman Noggs

Having avoided injuries to key players for 3 years now, it will be interesting to see how Liverpool go on when Mane and Salah are at AFCON next season.

They've moved it to January in 2021
Fucking hell, so we're gonna be without Mahrez. All that competition achieves is making sure that European clubs don't want African players if they can get away with it. I'd love Koulibaly at the club, but do we really want to spend shitloads of money on someone who's definitely going to be out of a month at a key part of the season?

Fucking hell, so we're gonna be without Mahrez. All that competition achieves is making sure that European clubs don't want African players if they can get away with it. I'd love Koulibaly at the club, but do we really want to spend shitloads of money on someone who's definitely going to be out of a month at a key part of the season?
Agree totally. I would avoid African players at all costs if at the crunch time of the season they are called up for Afcon and miss at least a month.

Would you have been happier if we'd never signed Yaya?

Having avoided injuries to key players for 3 years now, it will be interesting to see how Liverpool go on when Mane and Salah are at AFCON next season.

both will be out of the ACON due to injury in the build up and liverpool will say we can not gamble on them but will be fine to play in the premier league league

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.