United thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Attendance just over 67,000. Sounds decent on the face of it but given that United make it compulsory for all season ticket holders to buy FA Cup tickets, they have approx 55,000 ST holders, and Wolves got 3000, they effectively shifted just 9000 tickets for last night’s game. That’s why their FA Cup home games are nearly always a “sell out”, but that crowd figure fell well short of capacity and shows that there were thousands of stay always.

Imagine what the attendance would’ve been if their FA Cup scheme was optional rather than compulsory.

Attendance just over 67,000. Sounds decent on the face of it but given that United make it compulsory for all season ticket holders to buy FA Cup tickets, they have approx 55,000 ST holders, and Wolves got 3000, they effectively shifted just 9000 tickets for last night’s game. That’s why their FA Cup home games are nearly always a “sell out”, but that crowd figure fell well short of capacity and shows that there were thousands of stay always.

Imagine what the attendance would’ve been if their FA Cup scheme was optional rather than compulsory.
That 9k will include freebies etc.

At the prices they charge probably very few tickets sold.

I’ve been on holiday for the last two weeks, so today was my first one back since the League Cup derby.

The biggest twat at work is a rag, and for most of the last ten years, every time he walks past me, he shouts, "Man. Shitty!", so this morning, I returned it whenever I was near him.

I also repeated the fact about Bernardo scoring more goals at the swamp in the last two seasons than the weasel. One rag I told said, "I went to that game. I wanted to see a proper team play."
Do you work with Michael McIntyre, appears to be the same level of hilarity...........

Just looking back at the last few years signing and how awful they have been and who stank the place out so had to leave. Some have left to get their careers back on track, proving the point that it's a bit of a graveyard for players. They should move their training facility to Southern Cemetery.

Darmien
Sanchez
Herrera (ok, had the sense to go)
Lukaku
Blind
Fellani
Mkyitaryan
Jizzyjaz
Schniederlin
Depay
Pig farmer
De Maria

Thats being kind to them. Add the ones eho are still stinking the place out
Lindergard
Shaw
Romero
Pogba
Mata
Matic
Bailly

Good god! Some of them were decent prospects at one time but apparently everyone wants to go there. If we are ever competing with them for a signing again, we should just show them that list.

wouldnt say Romero is stinking the place out TBH

£31.5m plus add-ons as revealed by football leaks in March 2016, proving beyond doubt that the media love to add on a significant percentage to tansfer fees where City are involved. Even that was paid in 3 instalments. Probably the greatest bargain in football history. I don't know how to post links but google "Football leaks" + Aguero.

To put that in context, Liverpool paid £35m for Andy Carroll the same year.
What's even funnier about the Aguero purchase is that Atletico Madrid borrowed the money that we owed them for the second & third instalments, meaning they got all the money upfront. While he wasn't named specifically in the Wikileaks documents, the source of that money was almost certainly Fred "the Red" Done.

You would have to say also not a single one of them improved via coaching after joining. Look at Lukaku now at Inter, scoring for fun, looks fit and leaner, god knows what they do in training at Utd. Any player thinking of moving there should think about how they will stall and not improve as a player
Yes but look at Phil Jones. 30 odd games at Blackburn signs for the rags and he us straight into the England squad before even kicking a ball for the rags.
Improved from unknown to England player at the stroke of a united pen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.