Why can't I get a Madrid ticket?

Carmelo

Team supported
Pep & Positional Play lover
HiSoajP.png

I'm a Cityzens MatchDay member and today from 10am we were suposed to be able to purchase tickets for Madrid's game at Etihad.

I'm logged at the website so they should know i'm Cityzens MatchDay member, but as you can see i'm now allowed to press the button to purchase tickets :(

I'm calling to the club by phone and i'm waiting 6 minutes for now (while i'm writting this).
Please help, my tickets are being sold now haha

HiSoajP.png

I'm a Cityzens MatchDay member and today from 10am we were suposed to be able to purchase tickets for Madrid's game at Etihad.

I'm logged at the website so they should know i'm Cityzens MatchDay member, but as you can see i'm now allowed to press the button to purchase tickets :(

I'm calling to the club by phone and i'm waiting 6 minutes for now (while i'm writting this).
Please help, my tickets are being sold now haha
The site seems to be very busy at the moment. I cannot even get on the 'buy tickets' page.

Seems the ticket site has crashed! I am number 3,250 in a queue,( to get tickets for the family), seems every Cityzens member wants tickets for this match every if some season card holders don’t !

ok thanks!
so let's chill and pray

Posicion%2Bde%2BMeditacion%2BBudista.jpg

Do you know more or less when shall website be available?

I tried and I get a queue system which takes me into the ticketing web-site and then it crashes.

You also need to be logged into your account as well to buy restricted sales tickets (when it's working).

City's mancity help twitter account says there's a problem...

I tried and I get a queue system which takes me into the ticketing web-site and then it crashes.

City's mancity help twitter account says there's a problem...

right, now it seem's i'm in a pre-queue system, let's see if it doesn't chash

eunmyDE.png

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.