Who’s gone in the summer?

genuinely hope we sign none of those players. Get off fifa
Yeah ur right. Let's sign proper Brexit players like Danny Drinkwater, Ben Mee, McBurnie and Ashley Barnes instead. We need some proper hard working British footballers man, none of that fancy pancy tika taka wonderkid shit. It's a contact sport for fucks sake, let's bring Mark Hughes back again and play 442 and long balls to Jesus and Aguero. That'll show Liverpool.

Yeah ur right. Let's sign proper Brexit players like Danny Drinkwater, Ben Mee, McBurnie and Ashley Barnes instead. We need some proper hard working British footballers man, none of that fancy pancy tika taka wonderkid shit. It's a contact sport for fucks sake, let's bring Mark Hughes back again and play 442 and long balls to Jesus and Aguero. That'll show Liverpool.
Write each of those names down and an 5 years show me who made it to “world class.” Gundogan out for Soumare? Get real. There are 5 new soumares a year. Would be lucky to have half the career Gundogan has had. Does not bring anywhere near the control. Not a fit for this team.

Silva
Bravo
Otamendi
Angelino
Sane (more likely than unlikely)

This is too easy.

I think even Angelino might stay. His appearances, while infrequent, are getting better and Pep had a lot of praise for him last game. As 3rd choice LB and HG/Club trained, as long as he stays healthy I think he stays another year.

I think even Angelino might stay. His appearances, while infrequent, are getting better and Pep had a lot of praise for him last game. As 3rd choice LB and HG/Club trained, as long as he stays healthy I think he stays another year.
In which case I think Zinchenko would be the one to go if Mendy sees the season out, if he isn't at least second choice left back and I can't see him as a midfield regular for us.

In which case I think Zinchenko would be the one to go if Mendy sees the season out, if he isn't at least second choice left back and I can't see him as a midfield regular for us.

Based on his Ukraine performances I think he could definitely play #6 for us, but if Pep doesn't think so then this summer might be a good time to sell because I suspect he and Ukraine will have a big tournament.

Based on his Ukraine performances I think he could definitely play #6 for us, but if Pep doesn't think so then this summer might be a good time to sell because I suspect he and Ukraine will have a big tournament.
He probably could, but looking more from his point of veiw not ours, can he see himself being first choice ahead of Rodri and Gundogan,if not there are many teams around europe where he could establish himself and have a good career, and at 23 he needs to be pushing himself and playing every week.

Write each of those names down and an 5 years show me who made it to “world class.” Gundogan out for Soumare? Get real. There are 5 new soumares a year. Would be lucky to have half the career Gundogan has had. Does not bring anywhere near the control. Not a fit for this team.
Gundogan has never been World Class mate, he got his developement destroyed by injuries. He's definitely a serviceable player and has great distribution and set pieces. However he's the lowest intensity player in our City squad and there's a reason we struggled to get goals last season when we played him as an 8. Soumaré got excellent ball progression and dribbling, just like Ndombele who we were willing to fork up 70m for. He may not be ready to start immediatly, but he could be great under pep and brings something new to our side.

Otamendi
D Silva
Bravo
Sane (hope I’m wrong)

Stones, Cancelo (if he’s still unsettled) and one of our left backs could leave too.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.