Why can't I get a Madrid ticket?

I reckon it’s selling out faster then expected because more casual fans are going to attend.

Of the 10 season ticket holder in my row 2 are going.
Selling out faster probably beacause us casual fans , whatever that means, can get tickets together, which we can't for league games. That's my reason for getting tickets for this and Fulham rather than a league game anyway.

Chances of this going on General Sale or will it be Cityzens 'Exclusive'?

The Club do not seem to have got to grips with new technology, sorry for all those people struggling with the web site.

I shall be sat in my favourite chair in the warmth of my own home, can not stand the Competition.

I got mine when I got home at 2-25 2 mins and done, loads must of been on at 10
Mid-morning there were literally thousands queuing online waiting to enter City's ticket site. When I learned about it I thought I had better get mine too.

The Club do not seem to have got to grips with new technology, sorry for all those people struggling with the web site.

I shall be sat in my favourite chair in the warmth of my own home, can not stand the Competition.
Each t their own, but I've been following City all my life and I wouldn't miss the opportunity to see City knock Real Madrid out of the Champions League. It would be epic, and that's no exaggeration.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.