Vapers / smokers

oman0115

today is the day I decided to quit, and I’m not going cold turkey because I’m straight up not strong enough. I’ve been smoking cigs combined with vape for two years. So far today no cigs, and my tactic for quitting vaping is to limit it. So far 16 minutes in total. Usually do an hour before work. Good luck to anyone else thinking of or trying to quit!

Good luck.

Stopped a number of times but I think this time I have it beat. Allen Carr was the answer for me. I just remember that I am not giving anything up in the sense of losing something, I am gaining much much more and so will you!!

Sounds very new-age-hippy-dippy-life-coaching-nonsense but wtf, it worked for me.

Good luck to you mate I hope you manage to kick it, it isn't easy but it's achievable. Before long vaping will be outlawed too, Soylent Green is coming use the money you have saved by not smoking and build a bunker, half the bunker full of food and the other half with retro packs of park drives and woodbines.

today is the day I decided to quit, and I’m not going cold turkey because I’m straight up not strong enough. I’ve been smoking cigs combined with vape for two years. So far today no cigs, and my tactic for quitting vaping is to limit it. So far 16 minutes in total. Usually do an hour before work. Good luck to anyone else thinking of or trying to quit!
Hope you succeed mate BUT....
IMO the only way to stop is just stop, cutting down doesn't work imo, I tried it many times.
In the end I just stopped, it was hard but I did it.
You have to summon the willpower and tell yourself you'll never smoke again.
I smoked for 25 years and stopped on my 40th birthday. Well, the day after.

I finally stopped twelve years ago after trying loads of times.
Smoked from 16 to 56.
Used nicotine patches.
Weaned very slowly off them.
Not touched one since.

I hate the smell now but sometimes I could murder a Gitanes though!

If you are vaping there won’t be any nicotine withdrawal cos you are still getting it aren’t you?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.