Why can't I get a Madrid ticket?

Goes with the territory of an exciting game.

Don't just assume that all foreigners are casual fans you know. You could turn it on its head and argue that local fans who've just walked to the ground are the casual fans, and those who've traveled hundreds of miles and given up days to see City are the committed.

I didn’t assume that. I’m just basing it on the last time we played them. Most of the people I was sat near were there just for the football or to see Ronaldo. Fair play to them if other fans can’t be bothered. I mentioned a stoke fan and plenty of other people from England were there aswell

Don’t assume that’s what I meant

Each t their own, but I've been following City all my life and I wouldn't miss the opportunity to see City knock Real Madrid out of the Champions League. It would be epic, and that's no exaggeration.

Couldn't agree more. Even better if we dump Liverpool out in the next round and beat Barca in the final. A triple-whammy of cartel clubs crushed by the upstarts. As someone once said: "Stupendous." Another humiliation of the rags in the second le

This competition is bent, and there's a part of me that doesn't give a fcuk whether we win it or not. On the other hand, I haven't missed a home CL game ever (and that's going back to the Fenerbahce European Cup tie) and the City fan in me says that nothing would give greater pleasure than to beat all of that lot on the way to sticking two fingers up to UEFA and taking their trophy this season.
VAR & bent refs may have a big say in that, though, but I live in hope.

HiSoajP.png

I'm a Cityzens MatchDay member and today from 10am we were suposed to be able to purchase tickets for Madrid's game at Etihad.

I'm logged at the website so they should know i'm Cityzens MatchDay member, but as you can see i'm now allowed to press the button to purchase tickets :(

I'm calling to the club by phone and i'm waiting 6 minutes for now (while i'm writting this).
Please help, my tickets are being sold now haha
Ticket office and admin run by rags !

Mid-morning there were literally thousands queuing online waiting to enter City's ticket site. When I learned about it I thought I had better get mine too.

glad I didn't get home till 2-25 straight on and bought in a few mins

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.