James Trafford

bluealf

Unfortunate name for a future City player but stumbled across this article in our local rag and following on from a conversation about our future shining star keeper from Ireland Gavin Bazunu, I thought odd to see we have another of a similar age and also seemingly impressing.

https://www.newsandstar.co.uk/sport...ar---already-shining-manchester-city-england/

Seemingly he is a Pep style keeper and is a natural off either foot.

Yeah, I've seen both of these goalies. Unfortunately, neither of 'em had a great deal to do, but both were very comfortable playing out. I must admit that GB had my heart in my mouth a couple of times trying to emulate TwinkleToesEddie, but all processed with ne'er a dropped bollock!

Yeah, I've seen both of these goalies. Unfortunately, neither of 'em had a great deal to do, but both were very comfortable playing out. I must admit that GB had my heart in my mouth a couple of times trying to emulate TwinkleToesEddie, but all processed with ne'er a dropped bollock!

From the early games I saw GB play he scared the life out of me. He looked like a mistake waiting to happen and they did. At least two moumental errors trying to play the ball out which just gave goals away. I still havent seen him look safe as he just needs too much time and his first touch isnt usually perfect. Decent keeper apart from that I am sure but Trafford any day for me.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.