Bunga Bunga City

Find it strange that people are saying in this day and age it's very distasteful and backward how when you have shit called love Island on tv which is to my mind the same thing but filmed for sad twats with no life to get off on ,rant over

To those that desperately want to believe this happened I can announce that after months of careful planning, should we win today 6-1 I will be holding a Bunga Bunga party in the Grey Horse, Portland Street Manchester after the match. All are welcome to attend, especially if you are an Italian model as sadly I have not yet heard back from the OSC Turin branch yet about whether they can make it. That said if you are over 50, perhaps overweight, balding and male can you find another pub as we are oversubscribed in that area.

To those that desperately want to believe this happened I can announce that after months of careful planning, should we win today 6-1 I will be holding a Bunga Bunga party in the Grey Horse, Portland Street Manchester after the match. All are welcome to attend, especially if you are an Italian model as sadly I have not yet heard back from the OSC Turin branch yet about whether they can make it. That said if you are over 50, perhaps overweight, balding and male can you find another pub as we are oversubscribed in that area.
Send the overflow to the Circus Tavern.A tight squeeze I know, but hey ho, I will put up with the Turin branch members.

The disappointing thing is that those women were.....how can I put this without being sexist?.......er, dog rough. Thought City players had better taste. Apologies to any women here.

so decided to go check out these 22 hottest models on instagram, so thats what i put into the instagram search box, and low and behold lovely ladies appeared but not one , not one in a City shirt and there were a couple that could have made the fruit salad kit look almost ok ! not one of them mentioned a night out in Manchester either .

Find it strange that people are saying in this day and age it's very distasteful and backward how when you have shit called love Island on tv which is to my mind the same thing but filmed for sad twats with no life to get off on ,rant over

Maybe both are distasteful and backward?

The disappointing thing is that those women were.....how can I put this without being sexist?.......er, dog rough. Thought City players had better taste. Apologies to any women here.
Dog rough!?Dog rough?

Not only were there several Best of Breed winners but one was Supreme Champion at Cruffts.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.