Sergio Aguero - 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
His stats are absolutely ridiculous. It’s been a privilege to watch him over the past decade. You knew within minutes of his debut at The Etihad that he was going to be a special player for us. Will be gutted when he leaves.

I knew before he arrived that he'd be special: I can honestly say that I wanted City to sign both Merlin and Aguero before we were linked to them by the media. Not something that I can often claim about players.

I knew before he arrived that he'd be special: I can honestly say that I wanted City to sign both Merlin and Aguero before we were linked to them by the media. Not something that I can often claim about players.

Same with Agüero. Ran Chelsea ragged in the champions league years earlier, never stopped.

THE KING.

When you need one goal to break a record and you casually score a hat trick and break two big records... that’s our Aguero.

It was a great hat trick as well. I enjoyed the third. On for a record, one touch and he batters it through the goalie. A lot of players would have snatched at it and missed but Serge just leathered it down the middle.

Can do everything this guy.

The only bad thing is the injuries earlier on which meant he missed a fair amount of games.
Perhaps that put of the likes of Barca & Madrid.

We’re so lucky to have him.

Can do everything this guy.

The only bad thing is the injuries earlier on which meant he missed a fair amount of games.
Perhaps that out of the likes of Barca & Madrid.

We’re so lucky to have him.
He turned both of them down. Real in 2013 and 2015. Barca in 2014.

Made most of chances he got, Legend.
Thought he won it for us.

Nothing left In league for us except to see how close he gets to Shrek's record this season. hopefully he is somewhere around 190 at end of this season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.