Crystal Palace (H) - Post Match

Liverpool are having a freakishly good season that I'm sure even their team don't understand. The number of opposing strikers that can't kick the ball straight when presented with a Liverpool open goal is just weird.
They were unbelievable last season too finishing on 97 points and winning a European Cup. Wouldn't call it freaky this season, They are basically finishing were they left off last season. Something which we aren't doing this season.

if the real Raz had been on the pitch.....if Stones was the player we thought he would become....both seem to be preoccupied, with what, I have absolutely no idea.
Not really surprised at the performance, Villa were truly awful and flattered us, imo, and Hodgson has his teams well-drilled in smothering the opposition. Nothing positive to take from that game, never a good sign that

When I was watching the game, I was wondering how can we beat Madrid with this performance !

No way. One season where we're only second, but still in every cup comp is not a disaster.

I get that as an argument until you look a bit deeper. Liverpool(spit) were very good last year and even better this year. Quite quickly we are now pretty far back in terms of points, commitment and consistency. Now being 2nd after the last couple of years is no disgrace and you shouldn’t part ways with a manager for not winning the league. However look at the gap, look at the challengers to 2nd Chelsea new manager transfer ban, Arsenal sacked manager drifting for years, Leicester wow, the scum one fuck up after another, spurs sacked manager no desire to spend.

Second doesn’t look that much of an achievement after getting 100 and 97 points. All year we have hovered around 2 points per game that usually is a top 4 battle. What big teams do we get in the cups and do they play their first eleven? Champions league in fairness we have been knocked out due to really poor defence. We are miles behind this year because of a really poor defence. Can pep sort this out? Maybe but how long is he here for anyhow. We have lost points to some pretty shite teams this season i was hoping the last few weeks was a change in outlook him now I’m not so sure.

It’s a tough call personally I would get him to commit or let him go in the summer.

Liverpool are having a freakishly good season that I'm sure even their team don't understand. The number of opposing strikers that can't kick the ball straight when presented with a Liverpool open goal is just weird.

It's the second 'perfect storm' in 5 years, Leicester won it in 15/16 when everyone was rebuilding or just shit, it's the same this season. No challenge to Liverpool.

I get that as an argument until you look a bit deeper. Liverpool(spit) were very good last year and even better this year. Quite quickly we are now pretty far back in terms of points, commitment and consistency. Now being 2nd after the last couple of years is no disgrace and you shouldn’t part ways with a manager for not winning the league. However look at the gap, look at the challengers to 2nd Chelsea new manager transfer ban, Arsenal sacked manager drifting for years, Leicester wow, the scum one fuck up after another, spurs sacked manager no desire to spend.

Second doesn’t look that much of an achievement after getting 100 and 97 points. All year we have hovered around 2 points per game that usually is a top 4 battle. What big teams do we get in the cups and do they play their first eleven? Champions league in fairness we have been knocked out due to really poor defence. We are miles behind this year because of a really poor defence. Can pep sort this out? Maybe but how long is he here for anyhow. We have lost points to some pretty shite teams this season i was hoping the last few weeks was a change in outlook him now I’m not so sure.

It’s a tough call personally I would get him to commit or let him go in the summer.
Not much of an achievement something that’s never been done before ever sorry but fuck right off you dick

When I was watching the game, I was wondering how can we beat Madrid with this performance !
Any permutation of our current defence can't win the Champions League. Stones looks shot to pieces, Ferdy is doing a game job but is not a proper centre back, Otamendi is well past his best. We are pinning everythng on Laporte coming back. The only chance we have is five at the back with a strong midfield screen. We are conceding a small number of chances each match but we just can't defend set pieces and are always being hit on the break. I can't believe we are not trying to buy someone this window. On today's showing Palace have better defenders than us.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.