#47 | Phil Foden - 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
To much sentiment with out going players or older players the likes of foden and Garcia,Harwood-Bellis should be getting more minutes and experience,Saturdays game especially a home one is perfect for giving them more game time and getting them adapted to the first team squad ..

Personally I don’t think HB is ready yet but the other two should be playing more.

I don't think Pep thinks he's ready.

If an ageing David Silva, who's legs have sadly gone, is being played ahead of him then it's clear he isn't.

Think he should go on loan abroad but I know he won't.

Foden needs to go on loan weather we like it or not its Fact!

Arsenal did it with Wilshere
Chelsea with Sturridge/Mount

He needs to play competitive football simple

Foden needs to go on loan weather we like it or not its Fact!

Arsenal did it with Wilshere
Chelsea with Sturridge/Mount

He needs to play competitive football simple
No he doesn't, he needs to do what he wants, and he shows no interest in going on loan, he'll replace David, and become as good if not better.

I'd love to know your motivation for posting this though, if not only to stir shit ?

No he doesn't, he needs to do what he wants, and he shows no interest in going on loan, he'll replace David, and become as good if not better.

I'd love to know your motivation for posting this though, if not only to stir shit ?
why would I waste my time to come online and stir shit. Its my opinon and everyone has one, look and Sancho in Dortmund same age as Foden. Tearing it up in budesliga and champions league. Imagine if he was still here, he would be used to give Mahrez and sterling a rest and in cup games. Foden needs to start regularly with a good team not in future, Now, fact!

why would I waste my time to come online and stir shit. Its my opinon and everyone has one, look and Sancho in Dortmund same age as Foden. Tearing it up in budesliga and champions league. Imagine if he was still here, he would be used to give Mahrez and sterling a rest and in cup games. Foden needs to start regularly with a good team not in future, Now, fact!
Do you have kids? They are. different,sanch is sancho,phil is phil,its a useless comparison to make really,phil is with pep,there is no better place to be,dave. is leaving and he will step up,he knows that is the plan and is happy with it

And what good team would you like Foden to start for Mr pastille, LiVARpool United Spurs Arsenal or Chelsea perhaps?

The only fact I see is Foden plays for us and is happy playing for us.

Fact!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.