Sheff Utd post match thread

Hard fought victory against a side superbly well-drilled, full of running and a side which has consistently given sides a bloody nose.

They make the game a bit rough around the edges and although it was not one of our vintage performances, from a creative perspective, we showed a different set of characteristics, such as resilience, determination etc.

Great result and well played City shame its not reflected in the match day thread.
How did Mason do Frank?

Aymeric’s successful return was the highlight- despite that shithouse early tackle on him. Rodders and Ota were sound. Brilliant assist from KDB. Mahrez sharp. Several others were lacklustre, though.

Not pretty but a win’s a win.

Last edited:
Fuck Sheff Utd. Targeted clogging. Good win. We were awful for 75min.
Eric Garcia is fuckin class. Need to hold on to that kid. Great clearances, great composure and good see him urging older players to clear the lines. I know we are looking for a strapping Koubilly type player but lad needs a new contract.

Last edited:
Showed a bit of character tonight. Think that game showed that Walker is still superior to Cancelo, Otta is better than Stones, and Zinchenko better than Mendy. All three coped well with the physicality. Where will we be when Sergio leaves though? Wasn’t just his goal he made things stick and their defenders just couldn’t cope with him.

I know Pep is a revolutionary and much copied manager but I can’t see playing two wing-backs who can’t pass forwards taking off if I am honest.

We won't play often with WBs anyway. Not such a big problem, and Mendy can pass forward btw.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.