Sergio Agüero | Manchester City's All Time Top Goalscorer

His strike rate this season says it all. A goal every 69 minutes.
Aubameyang, goal every 139 minutes
Rashford every 134 minutes
Vardy every 111 minutes.

Says it all.

Don't forget Salah, best forward ever, goal every 147 minutes!

I saw that goals per minute stat for the season last night. It’s astonishing. You have to wonder how much closer to Shearer’s 260 PL goals he would be if it wasn’t for all the injuries he’d suffered.
What’s equally impressive is how he’s adapted to Guardiola’s style of play. In that first season under Pep, many thought (me included) that he wouldn’t be able to adapt but I’m happy to say that he’s emphatically proven me wrong.

Just looked up premier league best strike rate
19-Sanchez
15-Wright
13-Owen
11-Shearer
10-Costa
7-Van Persie
6-Suarez
4-Van Nistlerooy
3-Henry
2-Kane
1-Aguero

seems being a great goal scorer gives you a good chance of player of the year, also means being greatest of the lot doesn’t count for much

4 more goals to become top goal scorer for a single club with 184 Rooney on 183.

8 more to overtake cole to go 3rd on all-time scorers list, hopefully this season

And currently there are 3 players who hold the record of most Premier League Players of the Month award Kane, Gerard and Aguero all have won it 6 times, surely Sergio is going to pick up this months award for his 6 goals and take this record on his own??

I saw that goals per minute stat for the season last night. It’s astonishing. You have to wonder how much closer to Shearer’s 260 PL goals he would be if it wasn’t for all the injuries he’d suffered.
What’s equally impressive is how he’s adapted to Guardiola’s style of play. In that first season under Pep, many thought (me included) that he wouldn’t be able to adapt but I’m happy to say that he’s emphatically proven me wrong.
and you've got to think how many shearer would of score if it wasn't for his injury

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.