#47 | Phil Foden - 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh come on Karen, even you were saying last season he would be playing regularly this season. What other excuses can you dream up? Be honest he isn't getting enough game time.
I said a couple of months ago his time is now

Whenever he speaks he is happy with his developement,like all players he wants to play more,thats normal

He signed a new 6yr deal

He is not going on loan or leaving and he will replace dave

Pep says we know who our new magician will be,phil

Why is there this overaction when he doesn't play,he is happy thats all that should matter

He would have got battered tonite,he is not strong enough for this type of game

His time is now,he should play more i agree
Because its ridiculous? We have a rare season where we're both completely out of the title race and secure in the top four and we're not using it to play the most talented young player we've had come through our academy maybe ever. The same player that allegedly going to replace David Silva in a few months.

Also between you and I, there's no way he's happy sitting on the bench while players he's more talented than break into first teams elsewhere. He's as competitive as anyone else.

To be honest I think it’s pretty embarrassing that we’re almost 2/3 of the way through the season and he’s only played 250 minutes of Premier League football. He’d almost certainly have played far less if Sane hadn’t been injured all season as well.

Because its ridiculous? We have a rare season where we're both completely out of the title race and secure in the top four and we're not using it to play the most talented young player we've had come through our academy maybe ever. The same player that allegedly going to replace David Silva in a few months.

Also between you and I, there's no way he's happy sitting on the bench while players he's more talented than break into first teams elsewhere. He's as competitive as anyone else.
Competitive and maybe more realistic than us blues

To be honest I think it’s pretty embarrassing that we’re almost 2/3 of the way through the season and he’s only played 250 minutes of Premier League football. He’d almost certainly have played far less if Sane hadn’t been injured all season as well.
He is still get more minutes than most kids of hi age,someone said sll of the class of 92(puke)didnt have this many,rashford is out for months now with a double stress factor,he was chuched in and played every week whist he was growing
Phil says he feelx he has one last growth spurt to come,we might just be being careful

I'm bored talking about his lack of playing time. Off to the Aguero thread to praise his recent form.

He is still get more minutes than most kids of hi age,someone said sll of the class of 92(puke)didnt have this many,rashford is out for months now with a double stress factor,he was chuched in and played every week whist he was growing
Phil says he feelx he has one last growth spurt to come,we might just be being careful
He really doesn't. There are 50 players (top 5 leagues) that are born in 2000 or later that have played more league minutes than Phil has done this season and I'd say he's the most talented player of them all. That you compare him to Rashford who is starting every game is just silly since their differences in playing time is huge. No-one is saying that Phil should start every week, but he definitely deserves more than just 250 minutes of league football.

Reactions: cjn
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.