Fulham (H) | FA Cup 4th Round | Pre-Match Thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
D D

Deleted member 81382

With the derby in mind, I'd be resting Fernandinho, KDB and Aguero. Three games in a week is probably too much for Laporte at the moment so I'd leave him out of this and start him against united.

Bravo
Cancelo
Otamendi
Garcia
Angelino
Gundogan
B Silva
D Silva
Foden
Mahrez
Jesus

A solid second string with a mixture of kids and worldies on the bench, depending how it's going either half of the bench can have a run out.

bravo
cancelo
stones
garcia
zinchenko
gundogan
david silva
foden
bernardo silva
sterling
jesus

Bravo

Stones Otamendi Garcia
Cancelo Gundogan Angelino
Foden
Mahrez Jesus B Silva

Fulham are looking for promotion I expect they’ll rotate as much as us and shouldn’t be as tough of a match as they potentially could be.

I know Pep won’t but I really want to see Ederson in the cups from now on given their increased importance. Give bravo a few league games if he wants to keep him sweet.

Ederson
Cancelo
Otamendi
Garcia
Zinchenko
Angelino
Gundogan
Silva
Foden
Sterling
Jesus

3-5-2 zinchenko as the third cb Cancelo and angelino providing the width and sterling and Jesus upfront as a two.

perhaps giving sterling a different role where he’s not stuck on the left with no ability to use his left foot can force out some form from him.

Is the fifth round, hoping we are in it, being played midweek between 2 league fixtures? Or have I been misinformed?

Players who didn't start against SU or haven't played much recently: Bravo, Cancelo, Stones/Otamendi, Garcia, Zinchenko, Gundy, Silva, Foden, Bernardo, Jesus. Aguero might get 60 minutes. If not, we might play Angelino.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.