Vardy injured?

southwestblue

Jamie Vardy, just pulled up in West Ham game, looks like a hamstring, can’t see Leicester staying with us with Vardy out for a while.

Kane, Rashford and now Vardy all out long term potentially. Just shows Pep is completely right with the amount of games and injuries. It's getting ridiculous now in this country, we have to start protecting the players. I know they get paid a fucking fortune but that doesn't mean you can treat them like modern day slaves.

CU7TNE3WUAA5tUC.jpg

Kane, Rashford and now Vardy all out long term potentially. Just shows Pep is completely right with the amount of games and injuries. It's getting ridiculous now in this country, we have to start protecting the players. I know they get paid a fucking fortune but that doesn't mean you can treat them like modern day slaves.
All those you mention never get rotated,pep doing it annoys me sometimes but maybe he has the right idea

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.