United thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
If they sack Olly they will struggle for a decent manager. They need to drop DeGea but on 250k minimum a week they cant, Bissaka and Maguire are ok but who else in that defence is good enough ? There is no midfield, Mata is the only decent one and he is nearly as old as me, perhaps Fred under a decent manager. Their best forward was sold, the other on loan (at a cost of 200k a week !!) and the only half decent one they currently have is injured, possibly for the season.
This wont be fixed by buying 2 players and it wont be fixed in 3 transfer windows. Having spent 600 mill they really are in the shit as no Champs league means less money and at this rate they wont even have Thursday night footy.
Oh my I think I will have to laugh out loud.

Yep, they're a shambles. Awful squad. Even Pisstaker and Slabhead have huge faults for the money they've paid for them. Mata has no legs and can't play against any team of moderate intensity or above.

This is, at minimum, a 400-500 million pound job for them if they even want to attempt to challenge.

Reactions: Pam
z26m26wloec41.jpg
Man utd will never die....?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.