Fulham (H) | FA Cup 4th Round | Pre-Match Thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Who has been the keeper for the past few seasons in all the domestic competitions. The same ones we won btw.

Last season it was more of the Bravo of La Liga. This season he seems to have resorted back to the 16/17 Bravo - a liability and almost incapable of making a decent save.

Keep digging. Have a think on the school bus as to why your post is so naive

Resorting to childish insults without ever bothering to explain your position seems to be your MO. Grow up.

Last season it was more of the Bravo of La Liga. This season he seems to have resorted back to the 16/17 Bravo - a liability and almost incapable of making a decent save.

Resorting to childish insults without ever bothering to explain your position seems to be your MO. Grow up.
I did explain, the fact you are so narrow minded in your thinking is not my issue. Have a think about the post I originally responded to and the clue about what message it would send and see if any penny drops

I did explain, the fact you are so narrow minded in your thinking is not my issue. Have a think about the post I originally responded to and the clue about what message it would send and see if any penny drops

You haven't explained, at all, and are obscure for no particular reason whatsoever whilst continuing to resort to childish personal insults. This is a debate forum, not a place where people are expected to read the mind of some random poster.

Moving on, as you aren't making any salient point - Eddie to start please Pep.

Bravo will play, so really that's all there is to it. IMO he should play because there's a bigger picture and we'll win if he plays.
I think that even the dumbest should be able to work out that should Ederson pick up an injury or a suspension, it makes sense to have a replacement available with some match conditioning.

With Muric on loan, Bravo is the only viable option. Apart from anything else have City not won penalty shoot outs with Bravo in goals over the last two years or so? City also have good record in domestic cups recently.

I think that even the dumbest should be able to work out that should Ederson pick up an injury or a suspension, it makes sense to have a replacement available with some match conditioning.

With Muric on loan, Bravo is the only viable option. Apart from anything else have City not won penalty shoot outs with Bravo in goals over the last two years or so? City also have good record in domestic cups recently.
It's obvious to anyone Ederson is No 1 and our best keeper. It's also obvious to our managers whether it's Pep or his predecessors.So if we pick the second keeper for cups , at the moment Bravo it's obviously for very good thought out reason.

You haven't explained, at all, and are obscure for no particular reason whatsoever whilst continuing to resort to childish personal insults. This is a debate forum, not a place where people are expected to read the mind of some random poster.

Moving on, as you aren't making any salient point - Eddie to start please Pep.
I will spell it out for you

We both want was is best for the club. Bravo has done nothing wrong in the cup games other than being instrumental in our success in gathering silverware. Now, I appreciate you dont like him and accept that is your opinion.

My issue is that he will be replaced next season and any future number two is going to think twice about joining, being given the cup games and injury cover if they think the manager is going to stiff them as we approach the later stages of a cup. We need a competent number two for when needed

Bravo will start and rightly so, but lets think a little broader than just your bias as to what is best for the club both short and long term

Clearly not

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.