United thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stockport was pretty bad

As an individual game that was awful. But I was looking at home defeats and trying to link it to our rock bottom. County beat us at home the year after the season in tier 3 and in the middle of consecutive promotions so i't doesn't factor in the rock bottom analysis.

As an individual game that was awful. But I was looking at home defeats and trying to link it to our rock bottom. County beat us at home the year after the season in tier 3 and in the middle of consecutive promotions so i't doesn't factor in the rock bottom analysis.
the ****s rubbed it in every opportunity...shitty City

There = In, at, or to that place or position. e.g."we went to Paris and stayed there ten days".
Their = Belonging to or associated with the people or things previously mentioned or easily identified. e.g. "their football is embarrassing".

They are Shit e.g Manchester United playing the Solskjaer way,

Watching Scholes and Ferdinand trying to explain that their youngsters are good enough, in real terms are Greenwood, Rashford et all as good as the class of 92? IMO they are a mile off. Waxing lyrical about Liverpool putting them up as a yardstick that all teams are trying to emulate, for the love of all that's sane I hope we don't try to emulate that shower.

Brand, the united way, bringing kids through, the best club in the world were all the tropes used to defend what is a shocking side and a poorly run recruitment team, £600 million to put together a mid table side.

Watching Scholes and Ferdinand trying to explain that their youngsters are good enough, in real terms are Greenwood, Rashford et all as good as the class of 92? IMO they are a mile off. Waxing lyrical about Liverpool putting them up as a yardstick that all teams are trying to emulate, for the love of all that's sane I hope we don't try to emulate that shower.

Brand, the united way, bringing kids through, the best club in the world were all the tropes used to defend what is a shocking side and a poorly run recruitment team, £600 million to put together a mid table side.
smashing

Aye, standard fare in the Garter in them days
GoldenGarter-border.jpg
Lulu and Jim Bowen!! What a great night out that would be.

I have just been told by a ‘can’t get a ticket armchair rag’ :
“We didn’t really lose last night they got a stuffy goal and a worldie we dominated them for the rest of the game!”
Now I was at the Manchester Beer Festival all day yesterday and was watching the match three sheets to the wind, but, even I know that’s utter shite!
Mind you he also reckons that wank biscuit had Sterling in his pocket in the first leg! I am off to talk to the photocopier I might get more sense! I am speechless!
Take a copy of your arse and send it to Woodward,he'd probably sign it up for £80,000000

Sorry but this is such a simple word to get right, it is amazing how many people on here do not know the difference.
I know but there are many similar errors that irritate me too/two/to. Sadly far too many kids were taught by teachers who were taught themselves that spelling and grammar were not important.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.