#SOO Save Our Olé Season III.....Ole, The Trilogy.....We've Failed.....Thank You Ole.

Time for the #soo campaign committee to resign. Not done enough, heads must roll.

Personally, I think we have collectively done a brilliant job to get him to this point, I.e. only a week until the transfer window closes.

The rent boy was out of his depth at Cardiff, let alone the rags and the fact that he is still in charge at the swamp in the last week of January is enormous credit to all of us.

Personally, I think we have collectively done a brilliant job to get him to this point, I.e. only a week until the transfer window closes.

The rent boy was out of his depth at Cardiff, let alone the rags and the fact that he is still in charge at the swamp in the last week of January is enormous credit to all of us.

Good point, well made.

After failing to land anyone on the previous 24 days they apparently have 6 players they’re going to sign in the next week.
Don’t let us down, Ole. Choose wisely my funny looking friend.

Come on, Woowar. Sign Crouchy for £500,000 a week. Rory Delap for another £500,000 a week. Ade Akinbya would sign for a mere £200,000, and I hear that Joey Barton is a reformed man and would be willing to help out for a further £700,000 a week (not including bonuses and image rights for 'Crimewatch UK' of course).

Come on, Woowar. Sign Crouchy for £500,000 a week. Rory Delap for another £500,000 a week. Ade Akinbya would sign for a mere £200,000, and I hear that Joey Barton is a reformed man and would be willing to help out for a further £700,000 a week (not including bonuses and image rights for 'Crimewatch UK' of course).
Stanley Matthews is to be exhumed,re-upholstered and fitted with castors,10 quid a week. Also some bloke who broke his leg in a cup final is under consideration.

Play his 'strongest' team against Tranmere and lose another of his crown jewels on the sandpit pitch!

71.7% of ragcafe want him sacked.

And some are saying the other 28.3% are infiltrators.

Even so, lots of them realise that sacking Noddy won’t resolve their underlying problems. It’s necessary but not sufficient.

My guess is they will do/have done a deal with Poch to take over at the end of the season. If I were Poch, I’d have a long list of demands.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.