United thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
The below link about the breakdown of the Fernandes transfer includes the paragraph:

However, Sporting were sceptical that the clauses required to recoup the rest of the fee, which included Fernandes winning the Ballon d’Or and United winning the Premier League, would ever be activated to hit the full amount, and as such held out for their valuation of €80m.

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/sport/foo...-€80m-asking-price/ar-BBZglhw?ocid=spartandhp

Comedy gold whether true or not

I don’t blame them.

Teams that play badly in the game before a derby rarely play as bad again. I remember our best derby performances when we were shit often followed a poor performance. Not sure them going out to Tranmere benefits us.
Brentford away tues night league cup tie 1st leg sept 89 lost 2-1..before smashing the rags 5-1 on sat at Maine Road...supports your logic.

The song the filth are singing about Ed 3planks is:-
He's gonna die
“How we kill him I don’t know.
“Chop him up from head to toe.
“All I know is Woodward’s gonna die.
They've been singing something similar about City for the past couple of years. Funny how the BBC and other media outlets haven't mentioned it. Or is it just bantz (fucking stupid word) when it's about us.

Teams that play badly in the game before a derby rarely play as bad again. I remember our best derby performances when we were shit often followed a poor performance. Not sure them going out to Tranmere benefits us.

It would benefit me enormously.

I gave some thought to troop/troupe before posting and decided on the latter as l thought there was a connection to human performing troupes.

Now l bow to your knowledge and give a belated 'like' to your comment about thesbians. You are indeed the forum grammar nerd.;)

Nah, there's a ton of stuff I don't know, mate. A cartload. An ocean. That's what keeps me going. Everything that I must know before I die. But won't. But must.

I'd start with why Josep Guardiola persists in picking a man who is so palpably out of form. I'd like to understand that. He must have his reasons, I suppose.

Anyway, enough of all this. Back to talking about our favourite failing team. If Tranmere beat United this weekend — and on that pitch, it's not impossible — Solskjaer will be out on his backside. Mark my words.

Last edited:
Nah, there's a ton of stuff I don't know, mate. A cartload. An ocean. That's what keeps me going. Everything that I must know before I die. But won't. But must.

I'd start with why Josep Guardiola persists in picking a man who is so palpably out of form. I'd like to understand that. He must have his reasons, I suppose.

Anyway, enough of all this. Back to talking about our favourite failing team. If Tranmere beat United this weekend — and on that pitch, it's not impossible — Solskjaer will be out on his backside. Mark my words.
I was deferring on the use of English.

Pep's selection methods are beyond the capacity and understanding of all other men.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.