United thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
It would be very funny indeed. Every chance of it happening too....shitty muddy pitch in an intimidating little stadium. Those of a certain age like myself may have attended an FA cup game against Halifax. Its going to piss down as well which will make the pitch even more terrible.

I can feel it in my water they are going to come a cropper and much dummy spitting will ensue. There will be an outbreak of "give it to Giggsy" . They will then turn up at the Etihad we will play shite and make hard work of it...lose 1-0 or we will absolutely paste them 5 or 6 and Ole will get sacked, nobody will want the job and they will end up poaching Steve Bruce from Newcastle.He will get them relegated.

And we all lived happily ever after.

Every chance they get turned over at the weekend. They can't pass it around and will need to lump it, making it an even playing field.

I'm sure the Tranmere groundman will be on his quad bike, Friday night.

The below link about the breakdown of the Fernandes transfer includes the paragraph:

However, Sporting were sceptical that the clauses required to recoup the rest of the fee, which included Fernandes winning the Ballon d’Or and United winning the Premier League, would ever be activated to hit the full amount, and as such held out for their valuation of €80m.

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/sport/foo...-€80m-asking-price/ar-BBZglhw?ocid=spartandhp

Comedy gold whether true or not

Maybe they never wanted to sign him, they merely wanted to be in the headlines which of course they have achieved. I wrote the other day that the Telegraph reported last Friday that he was a Rag, the deal had been done. This keeps the Rags idiots happy in between defeats as they believe the club are still relevant.

The song the filth are singing about Ed 3planks is:-

He's gonna die

“How we kill him I don’t know.

“Chop him up from head to toe.

“All I know is Woodward’s gonna die.

Thank you for posting that, I did not buy the medias version, the build a bonfire song, after it was initially reported as a 'disgusting song' that was being sung. yet again we are fed fake news to make it seem there is nothing really bad about the song they were singing.

Agreed it’s excellent watching them crumble, I do wonder how many more seasons they can afford out of Europe before they lose the ability to keep throwing money at it. As long as that’s an option there is always a slim chance they could come out of this in a few years. I want them unable to climb out of mediocrity to be honest Indefinitely.
Depends I suppose on how long the Glazers can be spoon fed their share of the Woodward generated profits.
Perhaps they can manage to retain their profitability like US based teams in other sports, if not then Glazers will be forced to act. Maybe sell, maybe not, however one thing seems certain and that is they will continue to bleed the profits and increase the debt.
Seems to me EW retains control of transfers simply because maximum money is transferred there and his deals using United cash via suspect agents may help his personal financial future (shared of course with his Glazer employers).
What other reason would he have for deciding player values?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.