Adama Traore

Football. Lets see where both players are in two years time.

That doesn't make him better than stirling now though does it? Who knows what will happen in 2 years. I'd still bet on Stirling myself.

I have often been criticized stirling, (and often praised him), but claiming traore is better than stirling blew me away.

Is his ability on the ball really any worse than some of the players we already have? Walker, Mendy and Sterling are all regulars in our side, I am not having that Traore is any less comfortable on the ball than any of them.
He's comfortably better on the ball than Walker and Mendy. Physicality aside, he's an excellent dribbler. You can't have the touch of a donkey if you're dribbling at full sprint speed like he usually do. And his tempo changes are world class. However he can be quite inconsistent, not like from match to match inconsistent, more like a minute to minute rate. One action he looks like Messi with 20kg extra muscles, and the next time he gets the ball he makes Bony look like a world beater. However he seems to improve his consistency more for every match now

Better than Sterling.

How the fuck is he better than Sterling? He's faster and that's fucking it. He can't shoot, takes 100 crosses to find somebody and if he played for us he'd be absolutely useless because everybody plays 10 behind the ball.

Sterling has a few bad weeks and he's turned into Bebe ffs

Can't tell if people are actually serious or just extreme wumming over a guy who'd be Wilfried Bony Mk2 here. A quick glance of who's endorsing this seems to reveal a lot of pro-Gundoganers though, which probably says all you need to know.

I'm one of them (he is our next best penalty taker) but totally against us signing Traore. As for the playing against a packed defence he that is one side of his game he (and Wolves) totally struggles against.

I can see the factors that are attracting us to him but whenever i see him he is on the right hand side, we already have Mahrez, Bernardo and Sterling that play there on a regular basis, Foden also seems to favour that side.

It's the left hand side that concerns me, Sterling being played there out of position and god knows what is happening with Sane.

I can see the factors that are attracting us to him but whenever i see him he is on the right hand side, we already have Mahrez, Bernardo and Sterling that play there on a regular basis, Foden also seems to favour that side.

It's the left hand side that concerns me, Sterling being played there out of position and god knows what is happening with Sane.

He isn't better than Sterling, Even on current form. If you want pure strength then why not give Akinfenwa a chance (putting age and Liverpool allegiance to one side)

Last edited:
He isn't better than Sterling, Even on current form. If you want pure strength then why not give Akinfenwa a chance (putting age and Liverpool allegiance one side)

I am not saying he is, Sterling is going through a loss of form and nothing more. One will go in off his backside and he will be on a run again.

I could understand Traore if he was a left winger and Sane was going as in regard to pace it is like for like. However i still feel Sane is better.

If we were going for a winger to replace Sane I would be all over Zaha, plays on the left, has pace and can finish.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.