United thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure if this is true , but i am sure i read an article somewhere regarding their sponsorship deals and a few of them including Adidas and Chevrolet have a 25% reduction in their payments if the Rags do not qualify for the Champs league for two consecutive seasons. It probably will not cause a massive issue for Woody , because they are the cash cow of world football but every little bit helps :)
That’s when they’ll kick us out and put them in in our place because of their “history”

I see Neil Ashton isn't wasting any time getting former colleagues and friends to pen pro-Woodward pieces. Not sure it's great PR when it's so laughably transparent.

It would be very funny indeed. Every chance of it happening too....shitty muddy pitch in an intimidating little stadium. Those of a certain age like myself may have attended an FA cup game against Halifax. Its going to piss down as well which will make the pitch even more terrible.

I can feel it in my water they are going to come a cropper and much dummy spitting will ensue. There will be an outbreak of "give it to Giggsy" . They will then turn up at the Etihad we will play shite and make hard work of it...lose 1-0 or we will absolutely paste them 5 or 6 and Ole will get sacked, nobody will want the job and they will end up poaching Steve Bruce from Newcastle.He will get them relegated.

And we all lived happily ever after.

What a beautiful short story. I almost felt I was living it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.