United thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
What a beautiful short story. I almost felt I was living it!

Thank you. I have been accused of being a miserable pessimistic twat in the past. Well my wonderful vision of joy and happiness proves otherwise and the first part of it could well come true thus spreading happiness and joy across the nation ahead of this historic and momentous week.

Ask yourself this. Are they shite enough to lose to Tranmere? I think the answer is this....YES they are.

Just seeing if anyone remembers what classed as a fan when they ran this poll ?

remember someone posting it on here once, stuff like “ do you watch them if they’re on TV “

thanks

Odion Ighalo and Islam Slimani are two of a number of players Manchester United have looked at as they try to bring in a striker on loan.

Ighalo is with Chinese club Shanghai Shenhua and has two years left on his contract. Slimani is on loan at Monaco from Leicester City.

United searching in Europe and beyond to fill the void left by the injured Marcus Rashford.

How the mighty have fallen hahahaha

Odion Ighalo and Islam Slimani are two of a number of players Manchester United have looked at as they try to bring in a striker on loan.

Ighalo is with Chinese club Shanghai Shenhua and has two years left on his contract. Slimani is on loan at Monaco from Leicester City.

United searching in Europe and beyond to fill the void left by the injured Marcus Rashford.

How the mighty have fallen hahahaha

Indeed! It was cavani just last week.

Could well be the return of weetabix bonce next.

well if we go back to the end of the summer transfer window they were slaughtered on talksport and on the forums for going into the new season with limited players,its come back to haunt them big style,very bad management IMO you should have all positions covered within the squad of players,,there realy going to be shafted if they cant bring anyone in and suffer more losses

I see Neil Ashton isn't wasting any time getting former colleagues and friends to pen pro-Woodward pieces. Not sure it's great PR when it's so laughably transparent.

Custis really is a joke isn't he? Just pure propaganda with no credibilty. Some of these tabloid hacks are so stupid they can't understand that football fans have rumbled their game. The information on this forum is more reliable than anything produced by the press.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.