#SOO Save Our Olé Season III.....Ole, The Trilogy.....We've Failed.....Thank You Ole.

And some are saying the other 28.3% are infiltrators.

Even so, lots of them realise that sacking Noddy won’t resolve their underlying problems. It’s necessary but not sufficient.

My guess is they will do/have done a deal with Poch to take over at the end of the season. If I were Poch, I’d have a long list of demands.
It is imperative that Man Utd do not get back into the CL next season.

Their support base is starting to crack. Much was made of their fans leaving en masse at home to Burnley but many of their season ticket holders didn't show up, and it was the same in the FA Cup game against Wolves.

If they miss out on the Champions League then the days of spending £85m on Harry Maguire, and £50m on AWB are over. Any high profile prospective new coach is going to demand a very significant transfer budget, and Man Utd are going to be unable to deliver it if they are not in he CL.

Their support base is starting to crack. Much was made of their fans leaving en masse at home to Burnley but many of their season ticket holders didn't show up, and it was the same in the FA Cup game against Wolves.

If they miss out on the Champions League then the days of spending £85m on Harry Maguire, and £50m on AWB are over. Any high profile prospective new coach is going to demand a very significant transfer budget, and Man Utd are going to be unable to deliver it if they are not in he CL.
Agree. That is their lifeline. Failure to qualify will also aggravate the current situation where they can only attract big names by throwing ridiculous amounts of money around.

Unfortunately the other top 4 contenders are also very patchy, so an upturn could see utd qualify. It’s amazing that such a shite team is in 5th position.

Look more closely, though, and they are 6 points off Chelsea but only 4 ahead of the Barcodes in 14th.

I can see them dropping away. I believe Noddy will be with them until the end of the season and he is already a broken man, bereft of ideas other than exhorting a motley crew to play for the glorious badge. A Norwegian Alan Ball.

Personally, I think we have collectively done a brilliant job to get him to this point, I.e. only a week until the transfer window closes.

The rent boy was out of his depth at Cardiff, let alone the rags and the fact that he is still in charge at the swamp in the last week of January is enormous credit to all of us.
To be fair, anything after the first circa 10 game winning streak that he embarked on should be seen as an enormous success for the 'Save our ****' campaign.

I'll be very disappointed if we are not recognised in the next round of royal honours.......

Forget sacking the twat, how the fuck did someone so inept get the gig in the first place, he makes Bryan Riggs look like a tactical genius...
He not going to be there next season though and that's a shame as he's loved by us all....!

Theyve already had a season outside the CL. Making or not making it for one season wont make a difference realistically. Theyd have to disappear for 2-3 consecutive years for it to have an effect on their finances. For this you’d need at least 2 of chelsea and arsenal to get a grip of themselves and find some consistency which isnt likely either.
So if they do or dont make it isnt too important.
As long as they keep inept people in charge in manager and chief exec it will not change.

Id much rather they carried on splurging massive money on crap players. The more the better.
The hope that comes from a united win to only have it crushed by a defeat in the next game is marvelous

And some are saying the other 28.3% are infiltrators.

Even so, lots of them realise that sacking Noddy won’t resolve their underlying problems. It’s necessary but not sufficient.

My guess is they will do/have done a deal with Poch to take over at the end of the season. If I were Poch, I’d have a long list of demands.
If I were Poch I'd tell them that I'm busy washing my hair.

Next UEFA project - automatic qualification for any team that has won the CL.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.