United thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Absolute joke isn't it.
Just today only on BBC gossip page they are after: Tevez, Cavani, Maddison, Ebimbe, Bellingham and every day its the same number but different names. In reality they tried to keep Young who snubbed a new offer, got snubbed by Halland, and now failed to win the 1 horse race for Fernandes despite being the only interested team

What’s Bebe and Machada up to these days? I bet even they have told the rags to fuck off.

Absolute joke isn't it.
Just today only on BBC gossip page they are after: Tevez, Cavani, Maddison, Ebimbe, Bellingham and every day its the same number but different names. In reality they tried to keep Young who snubbed a new offer, got snubbed by Halland, and now failed to win the 1 horse race for Fernandes despite being the only interested team
Your last line made me laugh and to think sky sports news was so desperate for fernandes to sign that their headlines got more comical by the day.
"Fernandes desperate to join utd.."
"Fernandes signing close.."
"Fernandes deal imminent.."
"Fernandes deal to be completed today.."

The headlines they spewed out was woeful but what we expect.
Piss funny now they claim utd have pulled out after weeks of telling us that he was the rags number one target.

From Solskjaer's press conference today it actually seems like they're planning for him to continue past the summer. Or at least he's confident that they are.

From Solskjaer's press conference today it actually seems like they're planning for him to continue past the summer. Or at least he's confident that they are.

All banter aside, and I do enjoy ripping the piss out of them, that’s actually not a bad shout.

And I’m not being sarcastic either. At this point I don’t think they have any to lose by keeping him. They’ve had big names, they’ve had managers with a reasonable track record and so far they have all failed.

May as well keep him.

Custis really is a joke isn't he? Just pure propaganda with no credibilty. Some of these tabloid hacks are so stupid they can't understand that football fans have rumbled their game. The information on this forum is more reliable than anything produced by the press.
That's why I don't read the shite. I get offended when treated like an idiot.

All banter aside, and I do enjoy ripping the piss out of them, that’s actually not a bad shout.

And I’m not being sarcastic either. At this point I don’t think they have any to lose by keeping him. They’ve had big names, they’ve had managers with a reasonable track record and so far they have all failed.

May as well keep him.

He’s happy to be there and won’t rock the boat.

Whilst it is obvious he is out of his depth and should never have been given the job in the first place, they might as well see this ‘project’ through - besides, I can’t see any decent wanting to go and manage there

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.