Legendary Status

Legendary status is achieved not only by your on the pitch efforts and achievements, but those off it too. That's why Vinny, Zabba, Sergio and Dave have it, certainly in the eyes of City fans.

Sergio will have it in the eyes of lots of other teams' fans too, due to his numbers

This for me, Yaya shouldn't be any where near it, great player but as poisonous as hell.

If I had to list them in order it would be-

Kompany
Aguero
Silva
Toure
Zab
Fernandinho

I think Aguero has a chance to be our all time greatest player if he continues after the end of next season.

Last edited:
Tevez

Not for what he did on the pitch

For dubbing Neville 'bootlicker'.

Legend

I think aguero will be the main one.
A blue born today, at most only foden will be playing for us on his 10th birthday. When hits 30, aguero will still be our record holder, and the yardstick our strikers will be compared to.
Kompany, silva and kdb will be talked about like Lee Bell Somerby and Doyle are now. Fernandinho unfortunately will only be by us old farts, wrong position to be remembered like the others. Imo.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.