Legendary Status

Gaz Baz you only miss him when he's not there. Bet Mendy wishes he was still at city. Great player ;-)
In 30 years though people would still talk about the oil money, FFP and the other crap.
Regarding players like the rest David, Kun and Vinny, shame about Yaya beast of a player but he never got the bigger picture IMHO.

If I had to list them in order it would be-

Kompany
Aguero
Silva
Toure
Zab
Fernandinho

I think Aguero has a chance to be our all time greatest player if he continues after the end of next season.
Let’s hope he does. I really hope he extends and breaks more records

Gaz Baz you only miss him when he's not there. Bet Mendy wishes he was still at city. Great player ;-)
In 30 years though people would still talk about the oil money, FFP and the other crap.
Regarding players like the rest David, Kun and Vinny, shame about Yaya beast of a player but he never got the bigger picture IMHO.
Yaya was a beast of a player but despite his ability with languages I always thought he was short on mips.

You know when people say the word legend is banded around too often? This thread proves it. The only legends mentioned in this thread are kompany, aguero and Silva. A legend is someone who gave their all for the club on the pitch, acted immaculately off it, and never dragged the club through the mud. Which is why yaya can get fucked. A legend is top of the top of the top, being great on the pitch and being instrumental in winning us trophies alone is simply not enough to be called a legend. I can only think of zabaleta who even comes close to the 3 already mentioned.

For me, the three were able to play at the very top level irrespective of manager. Zaba chose not to play under Pep. Nothing wrong with that but to me, it just differentiates to be able to say those three contributed hugely to every one of our 4 titles.
I'm not sure zabba had a choice,he was too old to play in a peps system and he knew it,it was bad timing for him

Dave,vinny,sergio and zabba are the mostrecent legends with a huge mention to dinho

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.