Women's Team - 2019/2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not 100% sure but I reckon Mann thought it went over the line, what an absolute tosser. Maybe it was his BT or sky audition.

I have watched the ladies a lot this season, they over complicate everything. As others have pointed out most of the keepers are bobbins, but we spend too much time passing it around at the back and give them very little to do. I would instruct them to get it out wide and bang in loads of lofted crosses and then just get players in the box, more times than not the keeper would not get anywhere near the ball.

Exactly. Play more direct and back ourselves to win the second ball - higher up the pitch. We don’t need to play 30 passes and go nowhere.

Have to say they play a lot of balls over the top than a few years ago and who is taking over the managers job? He is off to America isn’t he next month

Right, been watching this since we went 2 up. Seriously, that GK for City is appalling. I know there's a great desire these days for people to make themselves look as PC as possible, these days being sexist is a crime on a par with being a Nazi war criminal. Frankly, this is pretty meh stuff, it's like a crappy 3rd division men's match slowed down...wait, what am I saying? Errr, this is brilliant stuff, what a match, these girls are miles better than men, sexual equality?, too right...in fact, let's pay them twice as much as the men because it's at least twice as good...see, I'm not sexist, no way, no way at all.

Thank you for that Prime Minister.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.