United Home League Cup Tickets

It’s situated behind City square mate, it’s the outside of the North Stand.
We had 93:20 tickets but I bought them for me and him online and wasn’t sure if they would work, but took the risk with it being a derby game. Luckily they worked, thanks for the info though! Now time to relax and enjoy the football.

Criteria - 3 games. Loads of people here who have never been to a city game - half and half scarves
Wasn't it 2 games? I saw the odd half and half scarf but not many.

If we have 40,000 season ticket holders and 2 or 3,000 in the hospitality schemes (not certain about the nos there), and your seasoncard holders can't make it if they are living out of Gtr Manchester, then it's a good job that loads of irregulars turn up. Your complaint / observation ends up merely as a comment that City's main crowd is dominated by season ticket holders and when they don't show, the ones who take their place are obliged to be 'part-timers'. What else can they be at £50 a league ticket and when seasoncard holders take nearly all the league tickets anyway?

What was the attendance in the end? Does anyone know? It looked about 50,000. Bottom 2 tiers pretty much full, with just the back 4-5 rows in the corners of L3 empty.

What was the attendance last night in the end. But for the tops of East and Colin Bell looked pretty full in the end

Lets never hope they extend the stadium again or it will be a bigger embarrassment then it already is

9363808-6664829-image-a-11_1549272989199.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.