Daniel Grimshaw

allblackcitizen

Gone to Hemel Hempstead on loan.

I know he wasn't going to get a look in here, but is that the best we can do for him?

I don't imagine there is a queue of clubs willing to take a young keeper in on loan in the middle of the season who has never played a senior game.

A guy I know knows him and family very well,don't think Hemel will be able to contribute much to his wages,I was shocked when I found out what he was on at City

Normally you can manage better than the 6th tier.
Well, the young lad we had here Curtis Anderson came back from winning u17 world cup and ended up in the US playing for a college team. Incredibly tough as a keeper to have career somewhere.

At least he'll get a chance to play in front of all those big crowds Pep keeps saying the kids need. I feel really bad for the guy, surely we can do better here.

6th division... That's the best loan we could find him? Feel bad for him.

He's a bit small for a modern keeper, only just over 6ft I think and not that physically imposing when I've seen him, which won't have helped him getting a loan at a decent level at this stage in the season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.