Spurs (A) Pre-Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

MAG

Can’t remember when was the last time we played them away and it was this insignificant ... we’re not in danger of dropping out of CL places and aren’t catching up the scousers ... so a bit meh!

Sky would build as Mourinho v Pep between now and Sunday but again ... meh!

After tonight all of them need a bamboo up their backsides and hopefully that shows in the performance on weekend ... I think performance would be more important than the result from now on ... all
Building towards the Real Madrid games ...

Ederson
Walker - Ferna - Garcia - Mendy (if not fit then Zinchenko)
KdB - Rodri - Silva
Mahrez - Aguero - Jesus

C’mon City!

Wouldn't play this line-up myself but wouldn't be surprised if we go for something like:

----------------Ederson

Cancelo---Walker---Otamendi-----Laporte----Zinchenko

--------------------Rodri

------KDB-------Gundogan-----Sterling

------------------Foden

Wouldn't play this line-up myself but wouldn't be surprised if we go for something like:

----------------Ederson

Cancelo---Walker---Otamendi-----Laporte----Zinchenko

--------------------Rodri

------KDB-------Gundogan-----Sterling

------------------Foden
Ha, I’d be pretty surprised if Phil Foden was picked as a lone striker!

Hopefully pep is blagging about Laporte as not sure how he can be injured after coming through 70 minutes away at Sheffield United and then missing the games since? Mendy is getting fucking annoying though and I love the guy!

Ederson
Walker
Fernandinho
Laporte
Mendy
Rodri
De Bruyne
Bernardo Silva
Mahrez
Jesus
Aguero

Hopefully pep is blagging about Laporte as not sure how he can be injured after coming through 70 minutes away at Sheffield United and then missing the games since? Mendy is getting fucking annoying though and I love the guy!

The reason given for Mendys absence was muscle fatigue caused by playing 3 games in a week, if he hasn’t picked up another injury since and it’s still that then that’s the medical staffs/Peps fault for over playing him, particularly when we’ve got 3 left backs to chose from and the league games are all but pointless at this moment in time. Similar thing if we’ve rushed Laporte back too early for no reason, did he need to play against sheff Utd? He could have had a 45 minute stroll against Fulham last weekend instead. Let’s see how we manage Sane’s comeback.

Our premier league games already have that end of season nothing to play for feel, and it’s only February which is silly. Call me crazy but I would love to see players on Sunday playing in their normal positions. Ederson; Walker Otamendi Laporte (Garcia if not fit) Zinchenko; Rodri, Bernardo KDB; Jesus Mahrez Aguero

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.