United (H) - League Cup SF 2nd Leg Post-Match Thread

The only thing I take from that is hearing Tyler and the rat totally fucking depressed at the end scrambling for a crumb of comfort.

Bitter sweet for me
Wembley yes but a total travesty we ended up.losing again to them.
Sterling needs dropping for the season, hes appalling at the moment.
Teams are starting to suss us out which is a worry and how the fuck do we keep missing easy chances?
Fuming.

im very disapointed Karen,spanking these tonight would have meant more than winning the lge cup,infact im not arsed about the cup, they realy are a bad side just like Norwich but as in that game 'we expected to win' and got caught, disapointed isnt the word i'm completely gutted that this shambles of a united side has won here now twice this season, i cant see where its going because pep has 12 months so whats the point in re building,he has to sign up an extension or go IMO
I'm glad i'm not the only one who hates losing derbies,have people forgotten already,i've put his other quotes up for you,look on my profile and you'll see them

good points here. The club seem to be static.
Pep needs to sign another 2/3 years or go. 12 months is only holding the club back.

it’s at least 2 years to rebuild especially with Liverpool being much more organised at the minute.

it’s as if everybody is waiting for pep. I’d love pep to say I’m here for 3 more years with £300 mil to spend but it doesn’t look like it’s going to happen.

it’s bizarre we have no defender signing in January, we are so desperate even if a temp signing. We are loosing coz of our lack of defence.

it looks like pep goes at the end of the season to me and the club already have it planned out the way things are sadly.
Poch in for me, if Pep doesn't commit.

Static as we reach yet another final?

Holding the club back as he leads us to yet another final?

Is spice going around on here tonight or what?

I think people can be happy that we've reached another final but disappointed with tonights performance, the two aren't mutually exclusive.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.