Criticism of Pep

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s not irrelevant though! The amount of experience he has from managing those sides can only be a benefit to us. He’s taken us to the next level.

Look at the teams Jose has managed, would you want him? I know I wouldn’t. The mans a genius but as mentioned no one is above criticism.

I think we are at a crossroads. A final 12 months is no good to anyone. Especially when we need to re invest in the squad. He genuinely looks tired of it all to me and in need of a good rest. If he doesn’t want to stay beyond next season I would give the transfer war chest to someone else and say thanks for everything pep it has been a blast.

Hasn’t seemed like his hearts been in this season.
Can still put out a decent 11. 3 LBs and we play a RB. Bravo in net. Sterling way off form and Jesus playing well on left/in a 2 and we stick with him. I want him to stay forever but make it easy on yourself Pep.

Bollocks. Now and again the manger should take the flack. Otamendi, Stones, Mahrez, Gundogan all take unbelievable amounts of stick yet they are also treble winners but you never stick up for them as been genius. Pep fucked up tonight along with plenty of other nights and not a word said. As for him having a dig at the fans...He was bang out of order.

How did Pep fuck us? Get the stats out, watch the highlights. We out played them, had more chances, had two goals ruled out and missed two sitters.

Thanks pep for getting us to ANOTHER final.

How did Pep fuck us? Get the stats out, watch the highlights. We out played them, had more chances, had two goals ruled out and missed two sitters.

Thanks pep for getting us to ANOTHER final.
Two goals ruled out because they were clearly offside! We played a shit mediocre mid table bunch of cloggers missing their best three players. Pep got beaten twice by a hobbit we constantly take the piss out of! Once you can say its 'a fluke'...Twice in three months is a different ball game.

Anyone slagging Pep, should be banned!

Fact is he’s managed two of the biggest clubs in the world. If the genius says something is broke then it’s broke. If he calls us out, then he calls us out. He gives his all for us!

I find it embarrassing listening to some of the comments.

We have the right to question Pep or any manager! Agree a lot of the comments are way overboard but this season Pep deserves to be questioned based on team selections!

We have the right to question Pep or any manager! Agree a lot of the comments are way overboard but this season Pep deserves to be questioned based on team selections!

but his team selection (given our injury situation) was bob on. It’s not his fault that de Gea made 3 world class saves & our players missed at least 3 clear cut chances.
They had one chance & scored - which I don’t think they would had we had Ferdy to head the ball out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.