United (H) - League Cup SF 2nd Leg Post-Match Thread

Happy to reach another cup final.

But to lose to that shower of shite 3 times on the run at the Etihad, come on!

Even Kev couldn’t believe we’d lost again to them.

It’s only twice in a row.

We beat them 3-1 last season; one of the goals was the legendary 44-pass masterclass.

We're arrogant and not in a positive way. The first 20 minutes was absolutely bloody brilliant, then we thought we could do what we wanted and fuck about.

Cancelo was touted as being able to play left back but he can't kick the ball with his left foot? And he wasn't even the worst.

Stewarding was a joke.

spat at by a united fan, didn’t go on me but saw it fly across. Told the steward opposite and he told me to shut up and watch the game.

Which is one of the reasons why I sit on my sofa and watch it now, foreign fans come to ours smoke cigs drink beer are bare chested and the stewards are not arsed. It's just us that are to be controlled most of the time bud.

"Happy clapper" FFS would you listen to yourself? We're on the verge of winning our 7th out of the last 8 domestic trophies!!!
Think it will be 8 out if nine.
Starting with the LC in 2018, then the League, missed out on the FAC. All 4 last year, Charity shield this year. That's 7 out of 8.

His game plan in the first leg should have resulted in several more goals being scored in the first half. We should have scored at least three tonight, but our finishing is shite. Other than their goal, they created fuck all. You’re not a happy clapper, you’re a moaning fucker.

Spot on sir

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.