League/Carabao Cup

The kick off time is normally late so it doesn’t clash with the 2/2:30 sky ko, however, given that was supposed to be us vs Arsenal there is no reason to have it so late this time. Have it earlier and make it easier for fans travelling back home.

Do we get to put a little carabao symbol on our shirts next year if we win it for a third time in a row?

We’ll also be just one win behind Liverpool for the record of most league cup titles if we retain it this year. Not bad for a club with no history.

Rumbelows, Milk whatever its been called over the years if we win it 3rd time in a row how big will the calls be from the media to suggest this competition needs to be shelved or restricted to Championship and below?

Mate we couldn’t even sell our ground out for a semi with Utd,

I don’t really see any correlation there tbh.

Im half cut to be fair and fuming with that team selection plus the performance. However I also looked at Villa last nights for passion.You can’t fake passion and emotion and also Pep wants rid of this cup but picks really strong teams!...Money has won anyway.

Before we get into the whole caboodle about the attendance figures and ‘I’m a better Blue than you because I’m going and you’re not’ business please may I present my note from my mother for non attendance?

“To whom it may concern: I, Eccles Blue, hereby state that I am not able to attend the Carabao Cup Final. The reason for this distressing lapse of ‘loyalty’ is because my Great-Granddaughter is being christened on the 1st March and, strange as it may sound, she means more to me than even City does!

If anyone wishes to castigate or chastise me, you are at liberty to do so but I am not going to change my mind. :-) :-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.