Flares and chairs thrown into our end

Didn’t the guy that threw the flare into our end get nicked instantly? Was on the other side but that’s what people were saying around me. Let’s not pretend we’re much better, as somebody who stands on the barrier I saw coins, bottles, cups and whatever else came to hand go into both ends. Anybody that throws anything is pure scum.
In 111 there was several items thrown at City fans, yes City fans eventually retaliated but only after they had enough of the Rags not being challenged by police for 30 mins or more!

In 111 there was several items thrown at City fans, yes City fans eventually retaliated but only after they had enough of the Rags not being challenged by police for 30 mins or more!
The guy that threw the flare didn't get caught, the feds couldn't find him in between all the blue empty seats!!!

Can’t speak for that side as I’m 114 but from what I witnessed it was both sides throwing just as much shit at each other as the other. Regardless of who you support it takes pure scum to aimlessly throw stuff into a crowd.

I’m with you on being sick of the police doing fuck all, they never do and it’s a joke. They literally witness a crime and do nothing. would they stand there doing nothing if somebody was being assaulted in the streets and attempt to identify them later from bodycam/cctv?

Appears songs mocking the Munich air disaster and airplane gestures by City fans has been condemned and to be investigated according the daily telegraph. Also seats ripped out and threw from the away end.
City to use CCTV to see if action needs to be taken.

Manchester City have stated they will look into footage of the crowd disorder during the Carabao Cup clash with Manchester United at the Etihad Stadium. [
@ChrisWheelerDM
]
United fans tore up seats and hurled them towards City’s supporters, along with a red smoke canister. The home fans threw them back and were also caught on video taunting their rivals over the Munich air disaster. A pitch invader also had to be ushered away

Imagine smashing up and throwing seats at Old Trafford. Wait a minute.

Apparently City are going to examine CCTV footage.

So why wasn’t live CCTV used from the control room when United fans started throwing seats to pinpoint United fans smashing up and throwing seats? And then the Police told to go into the United end to pull those fans out? Why is CCTV only used and reviewed after an incident?

It seems the club and police policy is to no longer intervene directly while the incidents are taking place or after they have taken place. Rather to let all the incidents occur and then to try and find the culprits.

A live CCTV ‘control’ room, my arse!

There were no flares last night. A few smokies from both sides.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.